omg i ship tiny roman and tiny cowboy
THOSE ARE JEDIDIAH AND OCTAVIUS
AND THEY ARE THE BROTP OF BROTPS
GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT
Fun fact: The actor that played Octavius played him as though he had unrequited love for Jedidiah.
Unrequited, my arse.
I think what you’ve all failed to realize is that the cowboy is saying a line from Brokeback Mountain
bless this post
I recently received an email from an anonymous fan sharing how she pulled a Hawkeye Initiative themed prank on her CEO to illustrate a problem with some artwork.
My personal compliments to her and her accomplice on a mission well done; they perfectly took they perfectly took the concept of The…
This is MAGNIFICENT and HILARIOUS.
Oh, this makes me happy.
You test me, I test you.
- Me: /opens door to kitchen
- Mum: Oh there you are! This is my daughter, she speaks Japanese.
- Me: ...No.
- Creepy guest: Say something in Japanese!
- Me: 'Something in Japanese.' Look, I'm only passing through to fetch my book--
- Creepy guest: No, say something in Japanese!
- Me: 日本語で何か。
- Creepy guest: And what does that mean?
- Me: Well, it certainly means something in Japanese.
teachers who complain about grading work
are you fucking kidding me.
no you sit the fuck down.
LET ME EXPLAIN YOU A…
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.